Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cross Stitch Magazines

I love cross stitch magazines - they are treasures to be eagerly anticipated each and every month. I have quite the collection, so much so that I am currently making an effort to be very selective about my magazine acquisitions. If I don't absolutely love a chart - if I absolutely just can't live without it - if it isn't an automatic "yes, I must stitch this" - then I don't add the magazine to my stash. But with that in mind, here are a few of my fave cross stitch magazines, just waiting to present me with my next "must stitch" chart.

Just Cross Stitch
Cross-Stitch and Needlework
Stoney Creek Cross Stitch Collection
The Cross Stitcher
Origin Publishing (UK) magazines
The Gift of Stitching -- an online magazine, neat idea!

Great minds: Connie at About.com just posted about this very topic earlier this week! Fun, and they have a list of other magazines as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment