Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cross stitch Class!

Sorry its been a bit quiet around here - things have been busy!

What have I been up to? Well, for one... something really fun, a cross stitch class with Susan Greening Davis! It was this past weekend - I'd been really looking forward to it, and I wasn't disappointed. She's a great teacher and it was a ton of fun. I learned some neat specialty stitches - not to mention we worked with some great flosses and materials. With luck, I hope to have some pics from the event posted soon.

One of the reasons I was really excited is that Susan is from the area in Michigan where I grew up - in fact, my mom (with me in tow) made many purchases at her store in central Michigan when I was growing up, which is part of the reason I'm a cross stitch addict today. Really neat connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment