Thursday, July 9, 2009

Anyone Out There?

So it's been a little over a month since I started this blog. I'm happy about that, but some feedback would be really useful at this point. As in... is anyone out there? Is anyone reading this and does anyone care? Am I doing something at all useful/helpful to the cross stitch community? I would love to hear from you if you have happened to stumble across my blog. My intention with this blog is to provide useful, practical information to new and experienced stitchers alike, and I hope I'm doing that. If you're paying any attention whatsoever... what topics would you like to see addressed? What would you like to see happen with the content and direction of this blog? Speak up and let me know, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment